At Cannon Consulting Engineers, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information about you is treated as confidential and is held and processed in accordance with current Data Protection laws in the United Kingdom. We will not transfer your data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
We only collect personal information that is required in order for us to carry out the following;
- To provide you with information about us, and our services;
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- Process a job application.
- Comply with legal, regulatory or professional body requirements.
Information that we hold
This information may include name, job title, email address, company details, landline number and mobile number, to enable us to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us. We may also collect personal data from the client or a third party acting on the client’s instructions.
From time to time we would like to stay in touch about similar products and services which are of legitimate interest. We will only contact you by post, email, or telephone about our services, or marketing material where you have requested it, or consented to receive such information from us.
We will not use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties.
Even if you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out later. You have the right to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes at any time. All marketing communications will contain details of how to opt-out. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who we share your data with and why
We will not share your personal information with third parties, except where we are legally permitted, this may include:
- Trusted third parties such as sub-consultants for specialist advice or other services related to our services to you.
- HMRC, law enforcement or other government and regulatory agencies, or other third parties where this is required by law.
- Our IT hardware and software application providers. This will be done solely for the purposes of testing, diagnosing and resolving hardware or software application issues. Data will be transported via secure means and we will have a data sharing agreement in place between ourselves and the software provider that ensures your data remains confidential.
Use of 'cookies'
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all your personal information, please email email@example.com
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
You also have the right to object to any processing of your personal data.
Retention of Data
Your data will be retained for a period of up to 6 years from the date of your last interaction with us.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to;
Cannon Consulting Engineers Limited
Lanwades Business Park
Newmarket CB8 7PN
The Data Controller is Cannon Consulting Engineers Ltd, company registration number: 05852651
Newmarket 01638 555107