MOVING TOWARDS DELIVERY
The detailed design process is critical to the scheme success in terms of cost, appearance and constructability.
Once planning permission is granted, the focus shifts to the detailed design and approval stage to enable progression to tendering and construction. This stage often includes input to reserved matters submissions / approval of conditions applications as well as the preparation of detailed designs for technical approval.
At Cannon we pride ourselves in working closely with developer teams and the wider design team disciplines to deliver value to our clients.
Input to reserved matters / approval of conditions applications
- Wastewater and surface water drainage designs to a level suitable for this last stage in the planning process.
- Detailed layout assessment and advice on refuse collection, parking, emergency services, and utility infrastructure access.
- Develop bulk earthworks strategies with analysis of soil volumes.
- Advise on site levels and finished floor levels to meet infrastructure requirements.
- Detailed earthworks strategies.
- Adoptable highways and drainage designs for Section 278 and Section 38 Agreements.
- Adoptable drainage designs for Section 104 and Section 106 Agreements.
- Private highways and drainage designs.
- Preparation of co-ordinated utility plans.
- Provision of Tender and Construction packages.
Newmarket 01638 555107