NETWORK KNOWLEDGE AND IMPLEMENTATION
Knowledge of the service networks in the vicinity of a proposed development site is an important aspect of development planning.
We are able to quickly obtain record plans from the various service providers and present these on a combined services plan. This plan, which will also highlight any easements and wayleaves, provides useful constraint identification when developing and considering potential layouts.
We can also advise on network capacity issues and any related timing or cost implications to inform the early viability and costing appraisals.
All proposed developments need to consider how wastewater will be managed and treated. We can advise as to how far such an assessment will need to go based on the scale, nature and location of the proposed development.
With the Water Framework Directive and Habitats Directive constraining how developers and the sewerage undertakers manage wastewater, this issue is more commonly arising during the early planning stages within evidence base documents.
Our wastewater services extend to:
- Pre-purchase and due diligence support to landowners and developers during site identification, selection or purchase.
- Constraint identification and design input to the masterplanning process.
- Development of a Wastewater Management Strategy to support representations at the early promotion stages through to a level of detail appropriate to support a planning application.
- Liaison with all the sewerage providers in England.
- Support to Environmental Impact Assessment, Sustainability Assessment and Strategic Environmental Assessment.
- Consultation requirements and presentation, e.g. community engagement.
Newmarket 01638 555107
London 0207 717 5870