EVALUATION AND MANAGEMENT
Assessing whether a site is likely to flood, and what measures can be taken to prevent and/or manage the impact of flooding, continues to be an essential part of the planning process.
We provide all levels of flood risk reporting ranging from:
- Pre-purchase and due diligence support to landowners and developers during site identification, selection or purchase.
- Design input to the masterplanning process.
- Flood Risk Statement to support representations at the early promotion stages.
- Desktop Flood Risk Assessment as is often suitable for BREEAM and CfSH assessment purposes.
- Flood Risk Assessment in support of planning applications.
- Hydraulic modelling of drainage systems.
- Assessment of flood storage using 3-D ground modelling.
- Flood response and evacuation planning.
- Support to Environmental Impact Assessment, Sustainability Assessment and Strategic Environmental Assessment.
- Consultation requirements and presentation, e.g. community engagement.
- Expert witness support for Planning Inquiry.
- Discharge of flood risk and drainage related planning conditions.
Newmarket 01638 555107
London 020 7002 115 6